How to Trim TLP Lashes
• pair of TLP lashes
1. Take one eyelash out of the packaging.
2. Before applying glue to the lash place the eyelash over your natural lashes.
•note how much hangs over the edge of your eye
3. Remove the false lash from your eye and use a pair of scissors to remove any excess length from the band of the lash.
•WARNING: DO NOT TRIM THE LASH WHILE UP AGAINST YOUR EYE.
4. Place the lash on your eye once more and trim the excess, if necessary.
5. Repeat this process with the second lash in the package.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh